The new generation of mobile video recorders were designed to ensure surveillance in vehicles on the go.
The fourth generation of Logipix Walk-DVRs are mobile video recorders that have a special hybrid recording system based on a built-in accelerometer and thermometer.
The recorder can operate regardless of road and weather conditions. The device contains two notebook HDDs and an SSD. When the sensors indicate a dangerous value for the HDDs, they automatically turn off and the recording continues on the SSD. If the environmental conditions stabilize, the hard drives turn on again and the images are copied from the SSD to the hard drive.
- Hybrid Recording System containing 2 notebook HDDs and an SSD
- Built-in Accelerometer and temperature sensors
- 8 IP camera inputs
- 3 Programmable inputs
- Built-in GPRS modem (3.75G UMTS/HSPA+)
- Built-in GPS module
- Built-in Battery Management
- Remote video management with the free SCPlayer software or the Control Center