Logipix ONE 14 MP ULTRA WDR is a high-resolution surveillance camera. The IP camera has a 1” sensor that provides a 14 MP resolution. Thanks to its sensor size, the camera can make a huge difference in the quality of video surveillance. Image resolution and low-light performance is also efficiently improved. Logipix ONE 14 MP WDR is capable of providing images with less noise and a better dynamic range even in lower lighting conditions. The outdoor security camera is able to cover several hundred meters in distance, and provides a resolution that is high enough for face recognition in the entire monitored area. Logipix 14 MP security camera can even capture stunning images in rainy, foggy conditions with software-based gamma correction and optical edge enhancement.
The camera can contain three optical filters to become suitable for any extreme environment. Logipix ONE cameras can operate as a D/N camera to have 24/7 video surveillance. The camera body also contains an automatically removable IR filter in front of the sensor. The camera therefore filters out the undesirable long-wavelength light during the day, but makes use of it in the dark.
Specifically developed Logipix functions
- Detecting zone violation and immediate alarm.
- Detecting abandoned objects and immediate alarm.
- Detecting abnormal behaviors and immediate alarm.
- License plate recognition in multiple lanes.
- Individually compressed frames keep the image quality regardless of their content.
- Special optical filter and picture enhancement algorithm for foggy, rainy weather conditions.
- Real-time camera image stitching to create panoramic view in case of monitoring huge areas, displaying in live and archive mode, zooming as if in a single image.
- Multi-time exposition and extra wide dynamic range to efficiently display sunlit and low-lit areas on one image.
- Part number: LPIX14-ONE-W-DNI-01
- Description: Multi-megapixel Auto Back Focus multi-shutter WDR IP camera with 1” sensor and 3 optical filters for automatic Day/Night/IR switching
- Day - IR band suppressed
- Night - IR band enabled
- IR - IR bandpass filter for IR Flash
- Resolution: 4608 (H) x 3072 (V)
- Frame rate: 20 fps @ 14.2 MP
- Video compression: JPEG2000 - Wavelet MPX24 Signal Processor
- Image sensor: 1” color 14.2 Megapixel CMOS
- Auto focus: Motorized back focus adjustment
- Wide Dinamic Range: Multi-shutter wide dinamic range
- Scanning system: Progressive, no interlaced scanning
- Shutter type: Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
- Shutter mode: 1/10 - 1/20 000 s, 1/1 s low shutter mode
- Sensitivity: 0.02 lux F1.4 Day mode or 0.002 lux F1.4 Night mode
- Gain control: Fix, auto, blur or noise priority
- Backlight compensation: Whole picture or any area selectable
- Lens: Standard C mount DC auto/manual IRIS, P-IRIS lens
- Inputs/Outputs: 4 programmable IO connections NO, NC / OC 0.5A/30V
- Sound: Built-in microphone, 1 ch external 24 kHz/16bit, sound in/output
- Intelligence: Integrated motion detection
- Ethernet connection: 1 Gbit / Low Voltage Power over Ethetnet (LPoE)
- Dimensions: 75 x 65 x 65 mm without lens
- Weight: 350 g
- Material: full metal housing
- Power supply: LPoE or 10-24 V DC
- Power consumption: 7.2 W
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to + 50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to + 50 °C (14 °F to +122 °F)
- Humidity: 0 - 90% non-condensing
Standard version delivered without lens.
For technical specification please find the data sheet of the product. >> Download