Logipix engineers developed a VCA and radar-based application that automatically detects speeding violations. The Logipix cameras, the VCA and the radar module efficiently complete each other, providing an irrefutable visual evidence. The high accuracy, automatic VCA is based on the images of the 20 MP Logipix ONE cameras. The Logipix monopulse, multi-lane radar works together with the Video Content Analysis built in the Network Video Recorder. The radar provides telegrams that contain the coordinates and the speed of up to seven vehicles. The information is then matched with the vehicle objects the VCA recognized. This solution offers a complete automatic workflow management from detection to the creation of detailed violation packages.
- 20 MP Logipix cameras
- Network Video Recorder with integrated VCA
- Multi-lane radar for velocity measurement
- Synchronized IR Laser Flash with multiple power illumination mode to recognize both reflective and non-reflective license plates even at night
- Automatic License Plate Recognition
- Interface for external vehicle database and customer-managed list
- Easy-to-use Violation Management Client software to maximize the daily number of processed violations